Business of Curling
- 20 questions that Directors of Not-for-Profit organizations should ask
- Loans and Grants (NOTE: Does not include the OVCA's Devolopment Fund
- Grants Ontario
- CCA best practices, getting started for adults, growing the sport, etc.
- CCA's Curling Assistance Program
- Saveonenergy Ontario (check on tips, services and testimonials such as the Powerade Centre
- Curling Club insurance (package prepared by JSI/Dominion - 4 documents in zipped file
- OCA Membership Benefits
- JetIce ice logo (Stratford Example) - revenue opportunity
- Challenging your assessment (zipped file) OCA/Altus Group package
From Margaret Lomore: "The Business of Curling workshop took place September 14th in Renfrew. It was sponsored by the OVCA & the presenters were from the CCA. Fifteen clubs were represented and their 35 members gathered many ideas to take back with them. As a curling centre we want to not only "survive" but "thrive"! All members can help with this objective by volunteering some time during the season." A special "Thank you" to Danny Lamoureux and his team!