The OVCA has some great news for our 46 member clubs, and we're hitting the road to tell you about it!
As the final phase of the Brier Funding Consultation process, the OVCA will be visiting 4 clubs throughout the OVCA region to present the findings of our survey and the new and enhanced funding programs available to OVCA member clubs.
- Representatives of OVCA member clubs
- Interested members of the curling public
- The entire session, including presentation and question period, should take no more then 2 hours.
There are 4 planned presentations (click on the club name for address and driving directions):
- TUESDAY, June 6th, Vankleek Hill Curling Club. 7pm
- THURSDAY, June 8th, Renfrew Curling Rink, 7pm
- TUESDAY, June 13th, Smiths Falls Curling and Squash Club, 7pm
- THURSDAY, June 15th, City View Curling Club, 7pm
ALL member clubs should attend one of the planned sessions. Locations were picked so as to ensure no member club is more than 1 hour away from a session.